Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The I Dont but I Do Thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Angry

    Simple premise.
    You post something that you dont do, and follow it with a But I Do.

    I'll do one of my own as an example.

    I dont play golf, but I do enjoy the parks.

    Or

    I dont smoke, but I do often end up dining in the smoking area (bar).

    Give it a try.

    I dont mean to try to force you to post a reply, but I do request that you give it a shot.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont have ignore on pinas posts anymore, but I do still ignore him. LOL!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •